These Terms and Conditions which include any express consents given by you from time to time, and any documents we refer to, including the Privacy Notice, form the agreement between you and TradeOr (“TradeOr”, “we”, “us”, and “our”). We refer to all these documents as the “Agreement”.
This Customer Agreement (‘’Agreement’’) is entered into by and between TradeOr, its successors and assigns, and the undersigned individual or individuals (as applicable, ‘’Customer’’, ‘’you’’, ‘’your’’) that wants to open a Customer Account (‘’Account’’) with TradeOr.
You expressly agree to the terms of the Agreement and we will also treat your access to and use of our Services (our “Services” are further explained in point 2) as acceptance of the terms of the Agreement.
You are responsible for checking our website periodically to review the current version of the Terms and Conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We supply a digital trading platform. This can be accessed through the internet, either on a web-based application or via mobile phone.
- Invest in commodities
- Invest in equities
- Invest in securities
- Invest in Cryptocurrencies
- Copy Trading (Coming soon)
When “Services” is mentioned, this refers to all of our services as described above, which includes the Trading Services, Copy Trading and other related services.
Some of the terms in the Agreement only apply to certain Services. If you do not use those Services, then those terms would not be a part of your Agreement with us. We will always be clear which terms apply to which Service, but please feel free to contact us if anything is unclear, or for any clarification.
Subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement and acceptance of your registration to open an Account with TradeOr, you hereby authorize TradeOr to maintain one or more accounts in your name and engage in transactions for your Account in accordance with oral, written or electronic instructions by you and your officers, partners, principals, employees or other agents (“Representatives”).
You will bear the risk of all unauthorized instructions by your Representatives and will indemnify and hold TradeOr harmless from all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, fees, costs and expenses relating to or arising from TradeOr’s reliance on such instructions, including any improper, unauthorized or fraudulent instructions by the Representatives, except in cases of gross negligence or wilful misconduct by TradeOr.
Unless expressly stated otherwise in writing, all transactions entered into between TradeOr and yourself shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement, as amended from time to time (including, without limitation, TradeOr’s Risk Disclosures and other Policies).
You acknowledge that TradeOr may, at any time in its sole and absolute discretion, restrict trading, disbursements or transfers. TradeOr may amend, change, revise, add or modify the Agreement at any time. The most current Agreement will be posted to TradeOr’s website https://tradeor.com You understand that this Agreement cannot be modified by any verbal statements or written amendments that you seek to make to the Agreement without written acceptance from the General Counsel of TradeOr.
Regulatory status re: Trading
Trading Services and Copy Trading is done on an execution-only service. This means that you will be responsible for all investment decisions, and actions with respect to the trades that you enter into. This includes, but would not be limited to, opening, closing, or not opening or closing, a transaction.
Restrictions and Limitations
Restricted Territory: We restrict and reserve the right to restrict future access to all or some parts of the Website and/or Services in respect of certain jurisdictions.
You fully understand and agree that we are not liable if the country of your location or residence becomes restricted or blocked.
Restricted Territories include, but are not limited to, individuals residing in: Afghanistan, Botswana, Burma(Myanmar), Democratic Republic of Congo(DPRK), Cuba,Crimea, Ethiopia, Iran, Iraq, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Libya, North Korea, Pakistan, Republic of the Congo, Russian Federation, Somalia, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Syria, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Vietnam, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
We may change the list of restricted or blocked countries from time to time. For further information, please speak to us.
Our Services may not be available in a restricted or blocked country. If you are traveling to a restricted or blocked country, you may not have access to your TradeOr account or any of our services offered. This restriction applies even if you do not normally reside in the restricted or blocked country. We are not liable for any loss which results from your inability to access the TradeOr account and platform because you are in a restricted or blocked country, or if caused by circumstances outside of our control.
Limitations: We do not offer any personalized investment advice or recommendations or investment or tax-related advice. Any explanation or information which we give to you as part of a trade, or a copy trade, or about the performance of the trade or copy trade is not intended to be, and should not be considered as any kind of advice.
The TradeOr trading platform is not a market or an exchange and as such the following points are highlighted:
- any trades opened on the TradeOr platform must be closed on the TradeOr platform,
- you can only enter into trades and/ or investments with us through the TradeOr platform and not third-party platforms,
- any product bought on the TradeOr platform can only be sold on the TradeOr platform, and not a third-party platform,
- you cannot transfer the product into your TradeOr account, or out of your TradeOr account or to a third-party account,
- prices quoted on the TradeOr platform will be different from the prices provided by other brokers, the market price, as well as the current prices on any exchanges or trading platforms, and,
- in view of the above, you expressly consent to execute trades through the TradeOr trading platform, outside of a regulated market, multilateral trading facility, or organized trading facility, in the manner described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Prices from TradeOr are independent of prices found elsewhere. You acknowledge that the prices reported by TradeOr for buying and selling are independent and can differ from the prices displayed elsewhere or from other liquidity providers in the interbank changes in liquidity from interbank to TradeOr, an unbalanced position or exposure at TradeOr, or differing expectations of price movements. TradeOr expects that in most cases the prices provided to its Customers will be in line with the general interbank market but does not warrant or imply that this will always be the case.
OTC Margined Trading involves a high amount of risk and is highly speculative. You hereby agree that you are in full understanding and willing to assume the legal, economic, and other risks associated with the trading a margined account, and are willing and able to assume the loss of your entire Risk Capital, defined as those funds, that if lost, would not change your lifestyle or your family’s lifestyle. As such, you further hereby agree that margined trading is not suitable for Retirement Funds. We encourage you to closely manage outstanding open positions and to use prudent money management precautions such as, but not limited to, Stop Loss Orders.
In consideration of TradeOr agreeing to enter into contracts and trades with you for your Account, TradeOr requires you to analyse your financial objectives, financial status, investment constraints and tax situation to determine whether trading is suitable. In addition, we require you to carefully read and acknowledge both this Agreement and the TradeOr Risk Disclosure Statement that outlines without limitation the risks associated with trading a margined account through TradeOr, and the TradeOr copy trading functionality.
Only genuine risk capital should be used. If you do not have capital which you can afford to lose, you should not trade.
You further acknowledge that you could sustain the loss of your entire Risk Capital deposited in your Account and are financially able to withstand any losses incurred.
It is important that you fully understand the risks involved before deciding to trade with us in light of your financial resources, level of experience, and risk appetite. If required, you should seek advice from an independent financial advisor.
Excessive leverage available with Margined accounts can lead to quick losses. You agree that using a high degree of leverage, defined as the use of a small amount of capital to control a larger amount of an Open Position, can result in large losses due to a price change(s) of open contract(s) and trades with TradeOr.
TradeOr provides leverage on most trading products for most customers of 100:1 or more. With 100:1 leverage you have the potential to control $1,000,000 position with $10,000 in an Account. TradeOr encourages you to use only that portion of leverage that you are most comfortable with and to use money management precautions such as, but not limited to, Stop Loss Orders for the purpose of limiting risk. TradeOr reserves, at its sole discretion, the right to reduce or increase the amount of leverage given on any trading product at any time and without notice.
Effect of “Leverage” or “Gearing”. Margin accounts and contracts carry a high degree of risk. The amount of initial margin is small relative to the value of the contract so that transactions are “leveraged” or “geared”. A relatively small market movement may have a proportionately larger impact on the funds you have deposited or will have to deposit. This may work against you as well as for you. You may sustain a total loss of initial margin funds and any additional funds deposited with the firm to maintain your position.
The value of your investments may go up or down.
Past performance is not a guide to future performance.
Technology and Trading Platform risk:
There is the risk of losing money when you are dealing on a web-based digital platform due to the following reasons:
- We cannot control, without limitation, the routing, Internet connectivity, reliability of your or our equipment, network connections or any other technology hardware malfunction caused by our hardware, hardware and connectivity that makes up the public Internet, or hardware at the your location,
- The result of any system failure may be that your order is either not executed according to your instructions or not executed at all,
- Since TradeOr do not control signal power, its reception or routing via Internet, the configuration of your equipment or reliability of its connection, we cannot be responsible for communication failures, distortions or delays when trading online (via the Internet),
- We have invested a lot of resources developing, testing, configuring and integrating the Trading Platform and other relevant software and hardware, you acknowledge and agrees that we do not guarantee that you will be able to successfully execute transaction, monitor their positions, or perform other essential tasks of TradeOr while using the public Internet and other technology from TradeOr or from third-party vendors known or not known for which TradeOr may rely on,
- Hacking or the use of malicious software that allows a third party to gain access to your information and/or accounts,
- TradeOr and/or its 3rd party service providers provide trading technology for Customer’s use in connection with transactions made by you with TradeOr. Such trading technology includes, but is not limited to, the Trading Platform, web applications, application program interfaces, software, software code, programs, protocols and displays (collectively “Technology”) for trading, analysing trades and markets, and constructing automated trading systems.
- TradeOr provides the Technology “as is,” without any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other express or implied warranties.
- We will not be responsible for the operation or performance of any automated trading system developed with Technology or for any malfunctions of Technology or for any delays or interruptions in the transmission of orders due to breakdown, excessive call volume or failure of transmission or communication equipment on the Internet or otherwise, including, but not limited to, communications problems, computer software or hardware breakdowns, malfunctioning errors, incompatibility with our platform or system specifications (due to incorrect settings or system specifications) any and all problems or glitches associated with computer problems or any other technical cause or causes.
In no event shall TradeOr be liable for speculative or expectancy damages for potential future lost profits.
If you believe you have an order or trade that is not showing on the TradeOr trading platform, or, have any other issue or problem with any order, contract or trade, you should contact us immediately.
- The Customer shall accept the risk of any financial losses caused by the fact that the Customer has received with delay or has not received any notice from the Company.
- The User is fully responsible for the risks in respect of undelivered trading platform internal mail messages sent to the Customer by TradeOr as they are automatically deleted within 3 (three) calendar days.
- The User acknowledges that the unencrypted information transmitted by email is not protected from any unauthorized access.
- The User is wholly responsible for the privacy of the information received from TradeOr and accepts the risk of any financial losses caused by the unauthorized access of a third party to the User’s Trading Account.
- TradeOr has no responsibility if authorized/unauthorized third persons have access to information, including electronic addresses, electronic communication, and personal data, when the above are transmitted between TradeOr or any other party, using the internet or other network communication facilities, telephone, or any other electronic means.
If any of your details are subject to be changed by yourself, including your email address, contact numbers, name, home address, country of residence or nationality, you must contact us as soon as possible, in order that we may update and validate the information from our end.
If you do not let us know, you might not receive important information from us.
If you have any questions about the Agreement or would like to speak to us, you can contact us on [email protected]
We may also communicate with you via our website, applications, by email, telephone, post, newsletter, electronic chats, and/or any other means of communication.
We will use the contact details you gave us on registration when you opened your TradeOr account, and as updated by you to us.
Our Agreement with you, and all information, statements and notifications between you and us, will be in English and we will communicate in English. If we provide you with documents in another language, and there is an inconsistency, the English version will prevail.
Reports, statements, notices and any other communications shall be transmitted to you electronically by posting to your online Account or via email to the email address on your application, or to such other email address as you may from time to time designate to TradeOr.
You acknowledge and agree that you will hold harmless TradeOr for any loss or missed trading opportunity resulting from any communication problems you may encounter.
We will not be responsible for delays in the transmission of orders due to a breakdown or failure of transmission or communication facilities, electrical power outage or for any other cause beyond TradeOr’s control or anticipation.
All emails sent to and from TradeOr are subject to monitoring, review or disclosure to someone other than you or your intended recipient. You acknowledge that there may be delays in email being received by your intended recipient.
You hereby agree to hold TradeOr harmless for any delay in email delivery regardless of whether the delay was caused by us or a third party. Email sent to and from TradeOr address may be retained by our corporate email system.
You hereby agree not to use email to transmit orders to purchase or sell over-the-counter products and further agrees that TradeOr is not liable for any actions taken or any omissions to act as a result of any email message Customer sends to us.
Electronic communications with TradeOr via our Web site, wireless device or touchtone service are also subject to monitoring, review by or disclosure to someone other than the recipient and such communications may be retained by us.
Neither TradeOr nor third-party chats application provider is responsible or liable if the electronic logs of the electronic conversations are erased or never recorded because of error, omission or any reason.
To apply for a TradeOr account, please visit our website: www.TradeOr.com. From there you will be prompted to complete an online registration form.
You are requested to provide us with information that we request so that we can identify you, verify your identity, and conduct fraud checks, sanctions checks, anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism checks, and any other checks as required by Applicable Law, including without limitation.
If you are applying for a TradeOr account on behalf of a company or business, you must have the relative authority to enter into agreements, including this Agreement, on behalf of that company or business. A list of documents will be submitted to you in order that we collect the correct information from you.
If you have more than one TradeOr account, we may combine your TradeOr accounts into one. As such, you may only complete registration once for an account with TradeOr. If you perform duplicate registrations, we may also place limits on the number of TradeOr accounts which you may hold. Duplicate registrations for the same individual/ person/ company are prohibited. We will seek to rectify the situation to ensure that no duplicate or multiple registrations remain open on TradeOr.
The information you provide to us must be complete, accurate, and not misleading. If you do not provide us with the required information, or if you provide inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information, we will not be able to open and maintain a TradeOr account for you, or, if you already have a TradeOr account, we may freeze, block, suspend, or close your TradeOr account.
If any information which you have provided to us under this point 8 – “TradeOr account” changes, you should tell us, in writing, as soon as possible, and no later than 30 days after the change takes place.
We may, from time to time, require additional information and/or documents (including as required by anti-money laundering regulations and any other similar regulations applicable to us (“AML”), as well as for anti-fraud measures or any other related internal procedures), or clarifications to information and/or documents which you have provided to us.
TradeOr may reject your registration or close your TradeOr Account for any reason, at our sole and absolute discretion.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that TradeOr accounts are segregated in the TradeOr’s books and records only.
TradeOr account Safety and Security
If we accept your registration, a TradeOr account will be opened for you. The next step would be to choose a username and password to access your TradeOr account. We may also require other security details.
You hereby agree and acknowledge that you are the exclusive owner and solely responsible, for the confidentiality and protection of your TradeOr’s Account number(s) and password(s) that allow you to place online orders and access our electronic trading systems.
You further agree that you will be fully responsible for all activities including brokerage transactions that arise from the use of your Account number(s) and password(s).
You agree to indemnify and hold TradeOr harmless from and if any other person utilizing your confidential information provides instructions to TradeOr that may be contrary to your instructions.
You accept that you are solely responsible for all live trades on your trader account/s if the accounts have been reported as lost or stolen or being used by an unauthorized person.
TradeOr is also not liable should username, password/s, and Account information be obtained knowingly or unknowingly by a third-party and as a result, trades done in your name without your knowledge or authorization.
You will need to change your security details immediately and contact us as soon as possible if you think someone else knows them. This will ensure the integrity of your TradeOr account.
We may suspend or block access to your TradeOr account or block access to our Services if we believe that it is necessary for security or legal reasons. For example, if we think someone may have access to or is using your TradeOr account without your permission.
We may contact you to provide you with new security details or contact you to require you to change your security details.
In respect of the above, you will immediately notify TradeOr in writing or by email of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of your Account number and/or passwords. TradeOr will suspend your account on positively identifying you as the owner of the TradeOr account. TradeOr cannot close your live trades, and as such access will be provided to you in order that you can close any live trades.
It is your responsibility to take all reasonable steps to keep your TradeOr account safe. Username and password/s are confidential and sensitive and as such, must be kept known only to yourself.
Choosing a password is also critical – a password should use a combination of uppercase letters, lowercase letters, symbols, and numbers. Password has to be unique, so do not utilize any old password previously used by yourself. To further enhance the security, you should also apply two-factor authentication (2FA) to your account
You must, under no circumstances, give any third-party (including minors) any access to and/or control of your TradeOr account. If you elect to give another person access to and/or control of your TradeOr account, you do so at your own risk. We will not be responsible for the decisions of that third party. For example, if they place trades or if they place copy trades and make a loss, we will not refund you that money. We reserve the right to cancel or reject any orders placed by any third party for security and/or legal reasons.
With regard to managed Accounts, a money manager (“Money Manager”) is a person or entity authorized to make decisions with respect to an Account on behalf of the Account’s beneficial owners, including a trustee, custodian, conservator, guardian, executor, administrator, an attorney in fact, or investment advisor or another person to whom a Customer has granted trading authority over an Account.
You understand and agree that TradeOr may, but is not required to, review any action or inaction by a Money Manager with respect to an Account and is not responsible for determining whether a Money Manager’s action or inaction satisfies the standard of care applicable to such Money Manager’s handling of the Account.
You further understand and agree that TradeOr is not responsible for determining the validity of a person’s or entity’s status or capacity to serve as a Money Manager.
You agree to hold TradeOr and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any liability, claim, or expense, including attorneys’ fees and disbursements, as incurred, for the actions or non-actions of your Money Manager.
TradeOr does not take responsibility for Money Managers. Should you grant a Money Manager trading discretionary trading authority or control over your Account, you acknowledge that TradeOr does not take any responsibility for any action done by that Third Party on your behalf. You grant the Money Manager trading authority for your Account at your sole, and full risk.
Deposit in your TradeOr account
If your payment method chosen charges us a fee, we may charge you a “transfer fee”.
Funds are not available for trading until they cleared by the respective payment method clearing agent/ house. Once this has been done and we are satisfied that the funds originate from yourself, then funds will be made available on your trading Account.
Under no circumstances will TradeOr accept payment or deposit into an Account by a person or entity other than the person or entity whose name appears on the Account. We may deduct an amount equal to that of the fee from the funds which we are returning.
Under no circumstances will TradeOr make payment to a person or entity other than person or entity whose name appears on the Account.
Under no circumstances will TradeOr transfer funds from one Account with TradeOr to another Account at TradeOr with different Account Authorization information.
In instances where you are closing an Account with instructions to wire the remaining balances, the wire transfer fee will be deducted from the Final Account Balance forwarded to you.
Margins and Deposit requirements
You shall provide and maintain margin in such amounts and in such forms as TradeOr, in its sole discretion, may require.
You agree to deposit by immediate wire transfer such additional margin when and as required by TradeOr and will immediately meet all Margin Calls in such mode of transmission as TradeOr shall, in its sole discretion, designate.
TradeOr may change margin requirements at any time without prior notice. TradeOr retains the right to limit the amount and/or the total number of open positions that you may acquire or maintain at TradeOr. TradeOr reserves the right to close any Customer positions at any time that it deems necessary.
TradeOr shall not be responsible for any loss or damage caused, directly or indirectly, by any events, actions or omissions including but not limited to loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any delays or inaccuracies in the transmission of orders and/or information due to a breakdown in or failure of any transmission or communication facilities.
For example, in volatile market conditions, a margin call may be delayed resulting in the possibility of a negative usable margin; a margin call may occur even if positions are hedged, in the jurisdictions where hedging is permitted by law, due to rate volatility or daily interest charges or credits.
TradeOr may, in its sole discretion and without notice to you, offset your open positions, roll over your open positions into the next settlement time period, or make or receive delivery on your behalf upon any terms and by any methods deemed reasonable by TradeOr, in its sole discretion.
Terms and/or methods for delivering, offsetting, or rolling over your open positions may differ on a customer-by-customer basis, at TradeOr’s sole discretion.
Rollover rates for open positions are determined by TradeOr and are independent of prices found elsewhere in the Interbank market. You acknowledge that when applicable, all existing Open Positions that remain open over the end of the business day for TradeOr, defined as 5:00 PM EST/EDT, are automatically rolled over to the next available Spot Settlement Date at a net debit or credit to your Account as determined by spot interest rates determined solely by TradeOr. Rollover debits and credits are also influenced by the number of days that the position has to be rolled. For positions that need to be rolled from a spot settlement date from Friday to Monday, the debit or credit will reflect rollover from Friday to Monday or three business days.
- For rollovers from Monday to Tuesday, Tuesday to Wednesday, Wednesday to Thursday, and Thursday to Friday, the rollover debit or credit is for only one business day. If there is a holiday and TradeOr is closed, the rollover would take into consideration the holiday. For example, if Tuesday is a holiday, rollovers from Monday will be for two (2) business days (i.e. from Monday to Wednesday).
- Since rollover debits and credits are determined by the respective short-term spot interest, a large spread can cause a large debt or credit rollover amount. This spread can result but is not limited to, countries tightening of credit conditions in order to dissuade speculators from shorting one trading product versus another. TradeOr reserves the right to change the credits or debits at its sole discretion if the original amounts are in wrong due to an error or omission.
Sweep rates for balances other than USD are determined by TradeOr and may be independent of prices found elsewhere in the Interbank market. Profits that are calculated in a foreign currency are “swept” into dollars when the open positions are closed, and the Profit and Loss realized.
Settlement date offset instructions
Offset instructions on positions open prior to settlement arriving at settlement date must be given to TradeOr at least one to three business days prior to the settlement or value day. Alternatively, enough funds to take delivery or the necessary delivery documents must be in the possession of TradeOr within the same period described above.
If neither instructions, funds nor documents are received, TradeOr may without notice, either offset your position or roll your positions into the next settlement time period or make or receive delivery on your behalf upon such terms and by such methods deemed reasonable by TradeOr in its sole discretion.
Withdraw from your TradeOr account
TradeOr uses a closed-loop policy. This entails that when you deposits funds via one method, you will then need to withdraw the funds via the same method. Once the amount of deposited funds equals the amount of funds withdrawn, the profit remaining can be withdrawn using any payment method you wish.
For example, if you deposit $100 via ‘Bitcoin’, you will then need to withdraw $100 via the same method, i.e. ‘Bitcoin’.
You may not be able to take money out of your TradeOr account if it would leave insufficient funds in your TradeOr account to pay for any unsettled transactions and/or applicable fees or charges.
To protect your money against fraud, we may put a limit on how much can be taken out of your TradeOr account. The minimum amount per withdrawal is set out on our website.
We may charge you a fee each time you take money out. Our fees are available on our website.
Please consider that we take 2-5 business days to process your withdrawal request. Kindly note that it might take a few days for your payment processor to update the balance in your account, depending on your payment processor’s policy and procedures.
Our processing may be delayed if required, including if we have an AML concern. We may, or may not be able to, disclose to you the reasons for such delay.
Getting Quotes and Placing an Order
The TradeOr trading platform, once accessed, will display the indicative price to buy, and the price to sell for each product listed.
This is called a “quote”. A quote is a price offered by a market-maker for the purchase of the sale of a product. So as such, a quote is not an offer by us to buy or sell any products.
When a quote is provided, it may take into account the price received from a broker, the market, any exchanges or trading platforms. There is no obligation to do this, and also under no obligation to ensure that the quotes which are provided are within any specific percentage of such price.
If the prices on a market, exchange or trading platform are distorted, e.g. during a short term price spike, or during pre-market, post-market, or intra-day auction periods, this may also be reflected by similar prices in quotes provided, but there is no obligation to do this.
When the underlying market or exchange is closed, quotes may reflect what is considered to be the current bid and ask price of the relevant product or, if you are trading a CFD, the underlying product, at that time, but there is no obligation to do this.
Quotes are updated constantly and do not remain static, which means that the price to buy or sell may change between the time that you place your order, and the time that the order is executed. The Trading platform will display the price that your order was executed at.
Before you begin to trade, you should obtain a clear understanding of all charges for which you may be liable. These charges will affect your net profit (if any) or increase your loss.
Placing an Order
You can place an order by using our TradeOr trading platform. By placing an order through the Trading or Copy Trading facility, this would be a request by you to purchase or to sell or deal in financial products. This might also include a stop loss, limit order or such other order as may be available on the platform.
We do not accept orders over the phone but may do so at our discretion.
Orders where we reasonably believe are from you and authorized by you and are placed on your TradeOr account will be executed. Take care when placing an order. If you place orders by accident or in error, e.g. if you place multiple orders which are replicated, these will be executed, as this might be a trading strategy you have, there is no check which is done to confirm this.
Once your order is accepted, it will be executed by the Trading platform in accordance with any instructions that you give. This is called a trade. The instructions which are available on our platform may include market orders, limit orders, take profits and stop losses.
Risk-reducing orders or strategies – placing contingent orders, such as “stop-loss” or “limit” orders, particularly in volatile market conditions, will not necessarily limit your losses to the intended amounts, since market conditions may make it impossible to execute such orders. Strategies using combinations of positions, such as “spread” and “straddle” positions may be as risky as taking simple “long” or “short” positions.
There is no guarantee that the TradeOr trading platform will be able to execute stop-loss orders, limit orders or OCO Orders at your order price.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that there may be market, liquidity or other conditions that will prevent TradeOr from executing your specific Stop Loss Orders, Limit Orders or OCO Orders at your designated price. In some cases, the orders will be executed at prices that are less favorable to the price entered and desired by you. You acknowledge and agree that you are still responsible for trades executed at levels different from your orders and that TradeOr is not liable for failure to do so.
There is no guarantee of profit from trading with us. You acknowledge that neither TradeOr nor any of it is representative’s guarantees to you that you will profit from trading.
If you have placed an order during:
- times in which the market of the underlying is suspended (e.g., weekends when the market is closed, or at off-market hours, or due to any other event in which the market of the underlying is suspended), and/or
- during the time the market was open, however, your order is triggered shortly following a suspension,
The order placed will be executed as soon as possible under the circumstances when trading resumes.
We do not and cannot guarantee that your order will be executed at the underlying price upon which the market resumes, or within any range compared to other market prices you may be following.
In this respect, we are not liable for any losses incurred or any other claims you may have in respect of such orders.
We will execute orders received during the normal trading hours.
As you are aware different products have different trading hours – the onus is on you and your responsibility to ensure you are aware of the normal trading hours for the specific products you are trading. The order may be executed outside of normal business hours, however, this will be done at our sole discretion.
Where you place an order when the market is closed, or where the product you are trading has a 24/7 market, but your order is placed during a period where there is limited trading, the availability of the different functionalities which we may provide as part of our services, including instructions which you may give in respect of a trade, may be delayed or may not be available. In this respect, we are not liable for any losses incurred or any other claims you may have with respect to your ability to access certain trading functionalities and instructions.
Volatile market conditions
Trading at times of extraordinarily volatile market conditions, e.g. key news announcements may expose you to additional risks, including the risk that you may not get the price you request. TradeOr cannot and does not guarantee its prices in times of extraordinary market volatility.
Currency fluctuation risk
If you direct TradeOr to enter into any transaction:
- any profit or loss arising as a result of a fluctuation in the rates affecting such a transaction will be entirely for your Account and risk,
- all initial and subsequent deposits for margin purposes shall be made in USD, or another currency which TradeOr may choose to accept, in such amounts as TradeOr may in its sole discretion require, with subsequent deposits being in the same currency as the initial deposit, and
- TradeOr is authorized to convert funds in your Account for margin into and from such foreign currency at a rate of exchange determined by TradeOr in its sole discretion based on then-prevailing money market rates.
Cross trade consent
You hereby acknowledge and agree that TradeOr may act as the counterparty to you for any trade entered for the your undersigned Account.
You hereby consent to any such transaction, subject to the limitations and conditions, if any, contained in the Rules or Regulations of any bank, institution, exchange or board of trade upon which such buy or sell orders are executed, and subject to the limitations and conditions, if any, contained in any applicable regulations of any globally recognized regulatory agency.
Cancellation and Modification requests
You may request to cancel or modify an order which we have not executed. From our end, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to carry out your request. You acknowledge that it may not be possible to cancel or modify an order. It depends on the product that you are trading and whether you are using the Copy Trading facility.
You understand and agree that, if an order cannot be canceled or modified, you are bound by any execution of the original order.
TradeOr is not liable to you if TradeOr is unable to cancel or modify an order.
You further acknowledge that attempts to modify or cancel and replace an order can result in an over the execution of the order or the execution of duplicate orders, that TradeOr’s systems do not prevent over the execution on duplicate orders from occurring, and that you shall be responsible for all such executions.
You agree not to assume that any order has been executed or canceled until Customer has received confirmation from TradeOr regarding order execution.
You are responsible for knowing the status of your pending orders before entering additional orders.
You agree to contact TradeOr in the event you are unclear on the status of an order.
You agree to regularly review your online Account Statement to confirm the status of your orders.
Statements and Confirmations
Reports of the confirmation of orders and statements of Accounts shall be deemed correct and shall be conclusive and binding upon you if not objected to immediately upon receipt and confirmed in writing within one (1) business day after the execution of your order.
TradeOr will provide you access to view your Account at any time with an online login via the Internet. TradeOr will not provide trade confirmation via postal mail.
Your failure to receive a trade confirmation shall not relieve you of the obligation to object.
We are required to keep your records, including the Account Information, for at least five years after your TradeOr account is closed. This period may be extended by Applicable Law or agreement between us in writing. These records will be our sole property.
Fees and Costs
You shall pay such charges (including, without limitation, mark-ups and markdowns, statement charges, idle Account charges, order cancellation charges, Account transfer charges, introducing broker and Money Manager fees, or other charges) arising out of TradeOr providing services hereunder. TradeOr may change its charges without notice.
We may charge you a fee when you put money in or take money out of your TradeOr account, as detailed in the clause: ‘’Deposit in your TradeOr account’’ and ‘’Withdraw from your TradeOr account’’, and including:
- if you deposit funds into your TradeOr account and the payment method used charges us a fee, e.g. a payment processing fee, we may charge you a transfer fee,
- if we return any money which comes in from a payment method that is not in your name and we are charged a fee for returning your money, we will deduct an amount equal to that fee from the money which we are returning,
- if you withdraw funds from your TradeOr account, we may charge you a fee; and
- if we are required to convert your funds, we will charge you a fee.
- We may also charge you an inactivity fee, where there has been no trading activity on your TradeOr account.
- All such charges shall be paid by you as they are incurred, or as TradeOr in its sole and absolute discretion may determine, and you hereby authorize TradeOr to withdraw the amount of any such charges from your Account(s).
Introducing Broker (IB)
If you were referred to TradeOr by an Introducing Broker, referring party or third-party advisor (each an ‘’IB’’), please be advised that TradeOr and your IB are wholly separate and independent from one another and there exists no joint venture or partnership relationship between the two parties. Additionally, neither the IB nor any other employee or agent of the IB is an agent or employee of TradeOr.
TradeOr does not control, and cannot endorse or vouch for the accuracy or completeness of any information or advice you may have received or may receive in the future from your IB or from any other person not employed by TradeOr regarding trading or the risks involved in such trading.
You acknowledge that no promises have been made by TradeOr or any individual associated with TradeOr regarding future profits or losses in your Account. You understand that trading is very risky and that many people lose money trading.
If an IB or any other third party provides you with information or advice regarding trading, TradeOr shall in no way be responsible for any loss resulting from your use of such information or advice.
To the extent you have previously been led to believe or believes that utilizing any third party trading system, course, program, research or recommendations provided by IB or any other third party will result in trading profits, you hereby acknowledge, agree and understand that all trading, including trading done pursuant to a system, course, program, research or recommendations of IB or another third party involves substantial risk of loss. In addition, you hereby acknowledge, agree, and understand that the use of a trading system, course, program, research, or recommendations of IB or another third party will not necessarily result in profits, or will avoid losses or limit losses.
Customer understands and acknowledges that TradeOr may compensate your IB for introducing you to TradeOr and that such compensation may be on a per-trade basis or another basis.
You understand and agree that if your Account with TradeOr is introduced by an IB, that IB shall have limited access to information regarding your TradeOr Account, but the IB shall not have the right to enter into any trades on your TradeOr Account unless authorized by you under a power of attorney between you and the IB granting such IB the right to trade on your Account.
You understand and acknowledge that you may have only one IB, a party that originally referred you to TradeOr.
You may terminate your relationship with an IB by providing written notice to TradeOr. You understand and acknowledge that you cannot be considered the client of any other IB. Should you have any questions regarding the risks of trading, please contact your Account representative.
Recording your communication
You agree and acknowledge that all conversations regarding your Account(s) between you and TradeOr personnel may be electronically recorded with or without the use of an automatic tone warning device.
You further agree to the use of such recordings and transcripts thereof as evidence by either party in connection with any dispute or proceeding that may arise involving yourself or TradeOr.
You understand that TradeOr destroys such recordings at regular intervals in accordance with TradeOr’s established business procedures and you hereby consent to such destruction.
Trading Rules and Procedures
The following Trading Rules and Regulations will outline procedures and policies regarding trading and setting up an Account with TradeOr. Everyone is required to read, understand, and adhere to these rules and regulations. TradeOr reserves the right to change any rules or regulations at its sole discretion and at any time.
- The TradeOr normal trading week begins at 19:00 (7:00 PM EST) on Sunday and ends at 16:00 (4:00 PM EST) on Friday (time are subject to change).
- TradeOr will announce and display on a best effort basis a holiday schedule on the https://tradeor.com website when trading will not take place. In the event of a holiday, TradeOr will on a best effort basis pre-announce the start-up time when trading will resume in advance and display the information on the https://tradeor.com website.
- TradeOr reserves the right at its sole discretion to conduct special technical maintenance times when trading electronically may not be available.
The following are the guidelines and rules which you are required to adhere to:
- you must not reverse engineer or avoid any security measures on the trading platform,
- you must not use any software, artificial intelligence, ultra-high-speed, or mass data entry which might manipulate, game, abuse, or give you an unfair advantage when using our systems or Services,
- you will not enter into trades which are done to manipulate our platform, e.g. entering into a buy trade and then a sell trade, for the same or for a similar product, at the same or similar time,
- you will not enter into transactions or combinations of transactions such as holding long and short positions in the same or similar instruments at similar times either by you or by you acting in cohort with others, including between connected accounts, or accounts held with different entities with TradeOr, which, taken together or separately, are for the purpose of manipulating the TradeOr trading platform for gain,
- you will not act in an unfair, abusive, manipulative, or illegal way when using our functionalities and services, for example, scalping,
- you will not enter into trades aimed at exploiting errors in prices and/or concluding trades at off-market prices, and/or
- your order must respect exchange rules or securities or commodities laws, regulations or rules, and/or must not be intended to defraud or manipulate the market.
If money, in the way of a profit of any kind is made by breaching any of the above guidelines and rules, we are not obliged to pay that money to you, and if the money was credited to your TradeOr account, then same will be deducted from your account.
If you breach any of the above rules, we will record such breach. We may also cancel your orders, freeze, block and/or terminate our Services, your TradeOr account, and/or our Agreement with you. We may, but are not required to, give you notice of this, subject to any Applicable Law.
The TradeOr Community and TradeOr platform
TradeOr Community – as part of the community traders, including yourself, will be able to post and share information with each other and with us. In this community, you will also have access to the information we post on the TradeOr platform.
The Community instructions are to be followed in order to ensure that all posts which are made available on the TradeOr Community are in line with same:
In addition to the Community instructions:
- you must make sure that all content you post belongs to you,
- you must ensure you have a right to post the information,
- you are responsible for your posts and must ensure that you do not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright, contract rights or any other rights of any individual. You will be liable for any damages resulting from any infringements or violations of the afore-mentioned rights,
- you must not make derogatory remarks regarding, defame or otherwise criticize any person or company, and you will be liable for any damages resulting from harm or losses resulting from any content that you post,
- no personal information is to be posted about yourself, including security information,
- you must not try to obtain personal information of someone else, including security information,
- no investment recommendations or advice, or any other type service or advice is to be provided which would require you to be authorised and licensed by a regulator,
- commercial content of other business or services, including adverts or promotions of any type of commercial content, including spam is prohibited,
- you must not post that TradeOr endorse any of your content posted,
- you must not post anything which is abusive, rude, violent, illegal etc… please refer to our Behaviour Policy in this respect
- All content may be reviewed and monitored by us. If we find out that any of our Community instructions, or any of the above rules has been breached we will record such breach and:
- we have the right to remove the post without informing you
- we may block or suspend your TradeOr account, or terminate our Agreement with you,
- we also may be required by applicable Legislation or Regulations to inform the regulators or relevant authorities about a breach, and help them in any investigation when you post any content on the TradeOr Community, you are hereby granting us permission to use such content, on an unrestricted basis and without any attribution or royalties or other compensation to you.
- The permission grants us a non-exclusive, irrevocable, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, duplicate store, present and/or publish all or any part of your content, and we shall be free to use such content, in any manner or media whatsoever.
- Other content, including TradeOr content, trader content made available on the TradeOr Community or TradeOr Platform
- you should not base any investments decisions or trades on information posted by other individual traders, that might or might not be their own personal trades and opinions,
- the content generated by other traders on the TradeOr trading platform does not contain advice or recommendations by or on behalf of TradeOr,
- Market data and information content that we may post includes but is not limited to the following: market headlines and news, market prices for certain products in real-time or on a delayed basis, market opening and closing prices, links to other market websites, newsletters etc…
- the Market data and information we make available might be produced by a third party of an exchange. In this scenario since the Market data and information belongs to a third party or exchange, you agree to use the data and information made available only for your own use, comply with rules and regulations to access and use the Market data and information, and, cease using the Market data and information upon termination of this agreement for any reason. We will enter into appropriate agreements with the relevant exchanges on your behalf relating to the proper use of your Market Data,
- you must not share the information which we have posted outside of the TradeOr community, this includes prices we might make available to you or a third-party,
- please be aware that Market information and data which is shared is not to be considered as advice or recommendations. Also, we do not guarantee that the Market information and data provided is always accurate and correct. We are not responsible or liable for any decisions taken by you on the back of Market information and data, and you do so at your own risk.
Responsibility for loss
TradeOr shall not be liable for losses arising from the default of any agent or any other party used by TradeOr under this agreement.
You acknowledge that investments in leveraged transactions are speculative, involve a high degree of risk, and are appropriate only for persons who can assume risk of loss of their margin deposit.
You understand that because of the low margin normally required in trading over-the-counter contracts, price changes in contracts may result in the loss of your margin deposit.
You warrant that you are willing and able, financially and otherwise, to assume the risk of trading, and in consideration of TradeOr’s carrying your Account(s), you agrees not to hold TradeOr responsible for losses incurred through following its trading recommendations or suggestions or those of its employees, agents or representatives.
You recognize that guarantees of profit or freedom from loss are impossible in trading.
You acknowledge that you have received no such guarantees from TradeOr or from any of its representatives or any introducing agent or other entity with whom you are conducting your TradeOr Account and has not entered into this agreement in consideration of or in reliance upon any such guarantees or similar representations.
Closing, liquidating or blocking access to your TradeOr account and services
You can close your TradeOr account at any time. This is done by either sending us an email or speaking to one of our agents on the chat facility. Your TradeOr account will be closed upon your request.
If you have trades which are open, these trades should be closed by yourself. Otherwise, we will close all of your trades when we close your TradeOr account. If this causes any losses and causes you to lose money, we will not be responsible.
Closing, liquidating or blocking of your account will occur in the event of:
- Death or judicial declaration of incompetence of Customer or, in the case of a legal entity, its dissolution or liquidation;
- Filing of a petition in bankruptcy, or a petition for the appointment of a receiver, or the institution of any insolvency or similar proceeding by or against you,
- Filing of an attachment against any of your Accounts carried by TradeOr,
- Insufficient margin, or TradeOr’s determination that any collateral deposited to protect one or more of your Accounts is inadequate, regardless of current market quotations, to secure the Account,
- Your failure to provide TradeOr any information requested pursuant to this Agreement to enable us to comply with our obligations under Applicable Law and/or internal procedures, and you cannot or do not provide us with the information, or the information you provide to us is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading,
- Your breach the Trading Rules and Procedures, or,
- Any other circumstances or developments that TradeOr deems appropriate for its protection, and in TradeOr’s sole discretion, it may take one or more, or any portion of, the following actions:
- sell any or purchase any or all contracts, securities or other property held or carried for you, and
- cancel any or all outstanding orders or contracts, or any other commitments made with you. Any of the above actions may be taken without demand for margin or additional margin, without prior notice of sale or purchase or other notice to you, your personal or appointed representatives, heirs, executors, administrators, trustees, legatees or assigns and regardless of whether the ownership interest shall be solely your’s or held jointly with others.
Right of set-off, liens, and equitable charges
To the extent permitted under Applicable Law, we have the right to deduct (or set-off) any funds or liability that you owe us from the funds in your TradeOr account, and/or to close your open positions, whether at a loss or at a profit and subsequently liquidate your TradeOr account for the liability payable by you.
If you have more than one TradeOr account, we have the right to set-off any money or liability that you owe us under one TradeOr account, from the funds available in your other TradeOr accounts, or from the proceeds of the sale of products that we hold for you in your other TradeOr accounts.
To the extent permitted under Applicable Law, we shall have a general lien and equitable charge on the products that we hold for you and the funds in your TradeOr account, until any funds, fees, charges and liabilities that you owe to us is paid. Your funds will continue to be treated as client money, and your assets will continue to be treated as client assets, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions until the point in time where there is an “Event of Default”, and where we subsequently decide to exercise our rights under the general lien and/or equitable charge.
Pricing errors & off-market quotes
There is the possibility that pricing errors, non-market-based price quotes, off-market quotes, omissions or misquotes (referred hereafter as “Material Errors”) may occur in the pricing that TradeOr provide for trading.
A Material Error may include the date, time, incorrect price, or any error and/or lack of clarity of any information regarding a trade.
For any trades based on Material Errors, we reserve the right to do any of below things (or a combination of them), without your consent:
- amend the terms and conditions of the trade to reflect what we consider to have been a reasonable and fair price at the time when the trade was entered into, had there been no Material Error occurring (i.e. the market price),
- apply an equity adjustment to your Account, if the value of the adjustment reflects what we consider to have been the reasonable and fair price at the when time the trade was entered into, had there been no Material Error occurring (i.e. the market price). We will provide you with a record of the adjustment as soon as possible post adjustment,
- Close-Out your trade by buying or selling an offsetting trade at prevailing market rates,
- require you to repay us any money we have paid you regarding the trade,
- void the trade from the outset, or
- not take any action to amend or void the trade.
We will exercise our rights under the above Pricing errors & off-market quotes clauses ((i) to (vi)), fairly and in good faith, and as soon as possible after we become aware of the occurrence of the Material Error. Where possible, we will advise you before we take any action under above clauses. If, however, this is not possible, we will advise you as soon as possible afterward.
We are not liable to you for any loss, cost, claim, demand or expense that you incur or suffer (including loss of profits or indirect or consequential losses), arising from or connected with a Material Error, including where the Material Error arises from an information service that we rely on.
TradeOr does not tolerate money laundering and supports the fight against money launderers and counter-financing of terrorism and follows international guidelines and regulations in this respect.
Policies are in place to deter people from laundering money. These policies include:
- Ensuring clients have a valid proof of identification
- Maintaining records of identification information
- Determining that clients are not known or suspected terrorists by checking their names against lists of known or suspected terrorists
- Informing clients that the information they provide may be used to verify their identity
- Closely following clients’ money transactions
- Not accepting cash, money orders, third-party transactions, exchange houses transfers or Western Union transfers.
TradeOr directs funds withdrawals back to the original source of remittance, as a preventative measure, as per our Closed Loop Policy in this Agreement.
Any fraudulent activity will be documented and all related accounts to it will be immediately closed. All funds in these accounts will be forfeited.
Anti-Money Laundering procedures
You agree to and acknowledge that TradeOr may conduct the following procedures at the time of the opening, and at any time throughout the existence of the Account:
We may, from time to time, require additional information and/or documents (including as required by anti-money laundering regulations and any other similar regulations applicable to us (“AML”), as well as for anti-fraud measures or any other related internal procedures), or clarifications to information and/or documents which you have provided to us.
TradeOr may require to identify and verify person who signs up. When you sign up, TradeOr may require to collect information such as – but not limited to – name and surname, date of birth and residential address.
TradeOr may verify your information by requiring you to provide official identification documents and a proof of address. Corporate clients may be required to submit additional documentation such as – but not limited to – certificates of incorporation and articles of association.
Examples of official identification documents include:
- Current valid (signed) Passport
- Current valid National ID card
- Current valid Driver’s License
The document must contain your full name and surname, date of birth and be valid. We need to see the full document with all four corners clearly visible, and if you are submitting a photo-card we need copies of both the front and the back of the card.
We may also require a ‘’selfie’’ of yourself to be able to verify your identification.
All copyright, trademark, trade secret and other intellectual property (IP) rights in the TradeOr Trading Platform (“Trading Platform”), all content included in or made available through our services, all domain names, trade names, rights in designs, software code, layouts, shall remain at all times the sole and exclusive property of TradeOr and/or its 3rd party service providers.
Customers shall have no right or interest in the Trading Platform except for the right to access and use the Trading Platform as specified herein.
- You acknowledge that the Trading Platform is confidential and has been developed through the expenditure of substantial skill, time, effort and money.
- You will protect the confidentiality of TradeOr and/or its 3rd party service providers by allowing access to the Trading Platform only by its employees and agents on a need to access basis.
- You will not publish, distribute, or otherwise make information available to third parties any information derived from or relating to the Trading Platform.
- You will not copy, modify, decompile, reverse engineer, and make derivative works of the Trading Platform or in the way it operates.
- You may not remove any propriety notices from an IP.
- You will not attempt to disable, bypass, modify, defeat, or otherwise circumvent any protection system applied to or used as part of the services.
- If you create a hyperlink to our website, the hyperlink and context in which it is used may not, without our prior written consent, suggest an endorsement, sponsorship or affiliation with TradeOr or any of its services, and may not make use of any of our IP other than that contained within the text of the hyperlink.
You agree to:
(i) use all your efforts to protect our IP from being infringed by you;
(ii) not knowingly or recklessly encourage or assist any third parties to infringe our IP; and
(iii) immediately notify us if you become aware of any violation or suspected violation of our IP, or where our IP is being used in a manner not authorised by these Terms and Conditions.
No advice and no recommendations:
You acknowledge that TradeOr does not and will not give investment, legal or tax advice or make trading recommendations. You acknowledge that TradeOr makes no representations concerning the tax implications or treatment of contracts.
You agree that you are a self-directed investor and all orders entered are unsolicited and based on your own investment decision.
All Market Recommendations made by TradeOr or any representative of TradeOr are for informational purposes only. Any decision by you to buy or sell is an independent decision by you. Market recommendations made by TradeOr or a representative of TradeOr do not constitute an offer to sell or buy from TradeOr or from any other source that may provide straight-through processing prices to you.
TradeOr and its employees are not investment advisor(s) and have no fiduciary duty to you and therefore are not liable for any losses incurred by yourself as a result of information or any recommendations made by TradeOr or a representative of TradeOr. You are at Risk if TradeOr should go out of business.
You agree that neither TradeOr nor any of its employees may be your duly authorized representative and that you will neither solicit nor rely upon TradeOr or any of its employees for any such advice.
You understand that you are solely responsible for all orders entered, including but not limited to trade qualifiers, the number of trades entered, the suitability of any trade(s), investment strategies and risks associated with each trade, and will not hold TradeOr or any of its employees liable for those investment decisions.
You further understand that TradeOr does not and will not review the appropriateness or suitability of any transactions implemented or investment strategies employed in your Account.
You hereby agree to hold TradeOr and its officers, directors, employees, agents and affiliates harmless from any liability, financial or otherwise, or expense (including attorneys’ fees and disbursements), as incurred, as a result of any losses or damages you may suffer with respect to any such decisions, instructions, transactions or strategies employed in your Account by you or your duly authorized representative, or as a result of any breach by you of any of the covenants, representations, acknowledgments or warranties herein.
There is no guarantee that TradeOr as a business will be profitable. Consequently, there exists a credit risk that TradeOr may be subject to losses, which could, in turn, jeopardize the capital that you have in your Accounts. You acknowledge that in the event of insolvency, you can only look to TradeOr for performance and return of all Collateral and Margin that you may have at TradeOr.
Since that same priority has not been given to funds used for trading, if TradeOr becomes insolvent and you have a claim for amounts deposited or profits earned on transactions with TradeOr, your claim may not receive a priority. Without a priority, you are a general creditor and your claim will be paid, along with the claims of other general creditors, from any monies still available after priority claims are paid. Even customer funds that TradeOr keeps separate from its own operating funds may not be safe from the claims of other general and priority creditors.
Selling the business
TradeOr may decide to exit the Business. As a result, you agree and acknowledge that TradeOr may liquidate all your positions, and return margined funds to you at the sole discretion of TradeOr, at any time and for any reason. TradeOr Customers do not hold TradeOr liable for any loss as a result of the liquidation of the Customers position either on an actual basis or as a result of missed profit opportunities.
You are responsible for any reporting errors. Any reporting and confirmation errors of omission, and/or errors in the details of transactions including but not limited to the price contracts were executed, the product traded, the market direction (i.e., ”buy” or “sell”) of order, the type of order and/or any errors in fees, charges or credits to your Account including but not limited to charges for executing a transaction, wiring funds, rolling over position, and sweeping balances into the home currency, require that you notify TradeOr immediately upon discovery for review.
Customer acknowledges that:
Any market recommendations and information communicated to you by TradeOr or by any person within the company, does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any contract. This also includes any recommendations or information that is being shared on the TradeOr Community.
Such recommendation and information, although based upon information obtained from sources believed by TradeOr to be reliable, may be based solely on a broker’s opinion and that such information may be incomplete and may be unverified; and TradeOr makes no representations, warranties or guarantees as to, and shall not be responsible for, the accuracy or completeness of any such information or trading recommendation furnished to you.
All monies, securities, negotiable instruments, contracts, off-exchange options and/or other property on deposit with TradeOr or its affiliates, in your Account, for any purpose, including safekeeping, are hereby pledged with TradeOr and shall be subject to a security interest in TradeOR’s favour for the discharge of all your obligations to TradeOr, irrespective of the number of Accounts you have with TradeOr.
Customer also grants TradeOr the right to use the above-described properties and any Account credit to offset against any of your obligations to TradeOr including, but not limited to, transfers for the purpose of margining, or for application to negative balance Accounts not promptly paid, as well as delivery costs and charges.
You may be asked to comply with requests for special information by TradeOr as required by any governmental unit or regulatory agency.
This includes, but is not limited to, special calls for information. In the event of a special call for information, TradeOr or its agent shall be required to obtain the information set forth by any governmental unit or regulatory agency requesting information. In addition, failure to respond to a special call may cause transactions to be prohibited (other than offsetting trades) for you.
General representations and warranties
You represent and warrant that:
- You are over 18 years old, you are of sound mind and legal competence, and have the capacity to enter into this Agreement,
- You (if not a natural person) are duly organized and validly existing under the applicable laws of the jurisdiction of your organization,
- Execution and delivery of this Agreement and all transactions contemplated hereunder have been duly authorized by you and will not violate any statute, rule, regulation, ordinance, charter, by-law or policy applicable to you,
- No person other than you has or will have an interest in your Account,
- Regardless of any subsequent determination to the contrary, you are suitable to trade over-the-counter (OTC) products;
- You are not now an employee of any exchange, any corporation in which any exchange owns a majority of the capital stock, any member of any exchange and/or firm registered on any exchange, or any bank, trust, or insurance company that trades the same instruments as those offered by TradeOr, and in the event that you becomes so employed, you will promptly notify TradeOr via email of such employment,
- All information provided by you to TradeOr is true, correct and complete, and you will notify TradeOr promptly of any changes in such information,
- You cannot engage in transactions for purposes of arbitrage or exploitation of temporary inaccuracies or technical discrepancies.
- You cannot and will not upload any codes to the TradeOr platform or otherwise use any electronic device, software, or algorithm, and/or dealing method or strategy that aims to manipulate any aspect of the TradeOr platform or the services offered,
- You will use the services offered by us in accordance with this Agreement honestly, ethically, legally and in good faith.
If you breach any warranty or representation made under this Agreement, we may close any orders or trades that you have made, and/or suspend, close, block or freeze your TradeOr account.
You also may be required to fully indemnify us due to any contraventions by you of Applicable Law.
General Legal Terms
Terms and Headings
The term “TradeOr” (‘’TradeOr’’, ‘’we’’, ‘’us’’, and ‘’our’’) shall be deemed to include TradeOr, its affiliates, divisions, successors and assigns; the term “Customer” (‘’Customer’’, ‘’you’’, ‘’your’’) shall mean the party (or parties) executing the Agreement; and the term “Agreement” shall include all other agreements and authorizations executed by Customer in connection with the maintenance of Customer’s Account with TradeOr regardless of when executed.
The paragraph headings in this Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not deemed to limit the applicability or affect the meaning of any of its provisions.
Without limiting the undermentioned provisions, you understand that laws regarding financial contracts vary throughout the world, and it is your responsibility to make sure you properly comply with any law, regulation or guideline in your country of residence regarding the use of the Site.
If you become incapacitated or you die, your heirs or legal representatives can, if required, withdraw any remaining balance in your TradeOr account. We would require official authenticated legal documents from the applicable authorities in the relevant jurisdictions.
We will only allow your legal heirs or legal representatives to withdraw your money after we check the afore-mentioned documents, together with their individual personal identification and verification, and are satisfied that he/she has the authority to do this.
Changing the Terms and Conditions and/ or our services
This Agreement, any attachments thereto, and the terms and conditions contained in statements and confirmations contain the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof.
The validity of the remaining provisions and conditions shall not be affected thereby, and this Agreement shall be carried out as if such invalid or unenforceable provision or condition was not contained herein.
Market Data, News, and other information
You agree that the market data, news and other information available to you through our Web site and our TradeOr Community is for your personal use and that you will not re-transmit or re-publish this information in any form without the written consent of TradeOr.
Use of TradeOr’s Website/s
Websites refer to TradeOr’s Website (https://tradeor.com and additional Websites that TradeOr may register). The Websites provide you with content and information. The content on the Websites is provided as a convenience but may be inaccurate or outdated.
You agree at all times to rely upon your transaction confirmations and statements as the official records of your Account.
The information on the Websites is provided from sources believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed.
The information provided on our Web sites is not customized for you and you understand that the information provided to you is not a recommendation to you about the suitability of purchase and/or sale of any trading product.
TradeOr may without notice to you change, revise, modify, add, upgrade, remove or discontinue any part of TradeOr’s Websites. The Websites may include hyperlinks to third-party web sites.
TradeOr is not responsible for the information or content provided by such third-party web sites.
Simulated conditions may differ from real conditions. Therefore, Customers who trade on demo Accounts should not necessarily expect the same results from live trading.
Personal data and information Collected by TradeOr.
We are committed to handling information about you responsibly. By entering into this Agreement, you agree that you have been provided with Privacy Notice and agreed to it.
The categories of non-public personal information which TradeOr shall collect include:
- Information provided by you when opening an Account, or process a transaction, such as name, address, username, users who copy you, list of user who follow you, or you follow, posts and blogs and any other content posted on the TradeOr community that can also be seen by other traders,
- Information used to verify your identity, including copies of government-issued identification materials such as passports, driver’s licenses, and credit reports,
- Information resulting from transactions between the yourself and TradeOr or an affiliate of TradeOr, such as withdrawal and deposit forms,
- Information derived from your navigation and usage of TradeOr’s website and online platforms, including Account trading statements.
To bear in mind – if you are accessing our application through a social network, then our application will have access to your social network account (Facebook, etc…), this would include your username, picture, and public information that you have shared within that network.
Personal data and information disclosed by TradeOr and to whom TradeOr discloses the information.
- TradeOr does not share non-public personal information about our clients or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law. For example, TradeOr may provide information to non-affiliated third parties, as permitted by law, in providing financial services to you.
- This includes a consumer reporting agency that prepares your credit report.
- Furthermore, TradeOr may provide information, as permitted by law, to the government or regulatory agencies and to comply with a legal summons, court order, subpoena or a similar legal process, audit or investigation. We may also disclose your non-public personal information if you authorize such disclosure.
Confidentiality and Security Procedures.
- Only those personnel for whom the information is necessary to complete a given transaction shall possess the authority to access the information. TradeOr, its personnel, and its affiliates shall strictly adhere to security practices and procedures to ensure the confidentiality of its customers’ information. TradeOr maintains numerous safeguards that comply with regulations to guard your non-public personal information.
- TradeOr will continue to protect the privacy of former customers’ non-public personal information in the same manner as when they were customers.
Marketing and Promotions
All promotions which we offer will have specific terms and conditions which apply to that promotion. We can change, or stop providing a promotion, in accordance with the terms and conditions of that promotion. Any benefit which is part of a promotion will only apply once per TradeOr account, person, household, and/or any environment where computers are shared.
By signing up to TradeOr you are automatically added into all of TradeOr’s competitions unless otherwise stated. However, you are under no obligation to accept any winnings if you choose not to.
All amounts extracted from your account are gross amounts, meaning that we have not collected, deducted, or paid any taxes for you or on your behalf. It is your responsibility to calculate and pay all applicable taxes that you owe as a result of your trading activity on the TradeOr platform
Rights of third parties
You acknowledge that you have no separate agreement with your broker or any TradeOr employee or agent regarding the trading in your Account, including any agreement to guarantee profits or limit losses in your Account.
Further, you understand that any representations made by anyone concerning your Account that differ from any statements you receive from TradeOr must be brought to the attention of TradeOr.
You understand that you must authorize every transaction prior to its execution.
Any disputed transactions must be brought to the attention of TradeOr’s Compliance Department pursuant to the notice requirements of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify and hold TradeOr harmless from all damages or liability resulting from your failure to notify TradeOr within one (1) business day of any of the occurrences referred to herein. All notices required under this section shall be sent to TradeOr.
Revenue sharing disclosure
You acknowledge that TradeOr may enter into revenue-sharing arrangements with or retain the services any other third-party vendors in connection with technical support, back-office and operational support functions relating to your Accounts.
TradeOr reserves the right to enter into such compensation or revenue sharing arrangements any other third-party vendors based on the volume traded, bid/offer pricing or other outside commission or revenue sharing models.
This Agreement shall be continuous and shall cover, individually and collectively, all your Accounts (i.e. your Account and different trading accounts) at any time opened or reopened with TradeOr irrespective of any change or changes at any time in the personnel of TradeOr or its successors, assigns, or affiliates.
This Agreement including all authorizations shall inure to the benefit of TradeOr and its successors and assigns, whether by merger, consolidation or otherwise, and shall be binding upon your and/or your estate, executor, trustees, administrators, legal representatives, successors and assigns.
You hereby ratify all transactions with TradeOr affected prior to the date of this Agreement and agree that your rights and obligations in respect thereto shall be governed by the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement shall continue in effect until termination, and may be terminated by you at any time when you have no open position(s) and no liabilities held by or owed to TradeOr upon the actual receipt by TradeOr of written notice of termination via email, or at any time whatsoever by TradeOr upon the transmittal of written notice of termination to yourself, provided, that such termination shall not relieve either party of any obligations set out in this Agreement nor shall it relieve you of any obligations arising out of prior transactions entered into in connection with this Agreement.
This Agreement shall not be deemed to be accepted by TradeOr nor become a binding contract between you and TradeOr until your information is accepted by TradeOr and an account is opened in your name/ in the name of the entity registering/ applying for an account.
- You agree to indemnify and hold TradeOr, its affiliates, employees, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against any and all liabilities, losses, damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by TradeOr arising out of your failure to fully and timely perform your responsibilities herein or should any of the representations and warranties fail to be true and correct.
- The customer also agrees to pay promptly to TradeOr all damages, costs and expenses, including attorney’s fees, incurred by TradeOr in the enforcement of any of the provisions of this Agreement and any other agreements between TradeOr and yourself.
No waiver or amendment
- No provision of this Agreement may be waived or amended unless the waiver or amendment is in writing and signed by both yourself and an authorized officer of TradeOr.
- No waiver or amendment of this Agreement may be implied from any course of trading between the parties or from any failure by TradeOr or its agents to assert its rights under this Agreement on any occasion or series of occasions.
- No oral agreements or instructions to the contrary shall be recognized as enforceable.
- This instrument and the attachments hereto embody the entire agreement of the parties, superseding any and all prior written and oral agreements and there are no other terms, conditions or obligations other than those contained herein.
You agree and acknowledge that TradeOr shall not be liable to you for any claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, caused, directly or indirectly, by any events, actions or omissions, including, without limitation, claims, losses, damages, costs or expenses, including attorneys’ fees, resulting from civil unrest, war, insurrection, international intervention, governmental action (including, without limitation, exchange controls, forfeitures, nationalizations, devaluations), natural disasters, acts of God, market conditions, inability to communicate with any relevant person or any delay, disruption, failure or malfunction of any transmission or communication system or computer facility, whether belonging to TradeOr, yourself, any market, or any settlement or clearing system.
Limitation of liability
You accept any trading system provided by TradeOr “as is,” and without warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular use, purpose or application; timeliness; freedom from interruption; or any implied warranties arising from trade usage, course of trading or course of performance.
Under no circumstances shall TradeOr be liable for any punitive, indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss or damages, including loss of business, profits or goodwill. TradeOr shall not be liable to you by reason of delays or interruptions of service or transmissions, or failures of performance of TradeOr’s or its affiliate systems, regardless of cause, including, but not limited to, those caused by hardware or software malfunction; regulatory action; acts of God; war, terrorism, or our intentional acts.
You recognize that there may be delays or interruptions in the use of our system, including, for example, those caused intentionally by TradeOr for purposes of servicing the system. TradeOrThis is for does not guarantee that alternative trading arrangements will be available at a particular time and TradeOr will not be held liable for delays in entering an order.
TradeOr’s margin policies require that your Account be properly margined at all times. Failure to meet margin requirements may result in the liquidation of any open positions with a resultant loss. TradeOr reserves the right to liquidate all positions without notice if an Account falls below your minimum margin requirement, in accordance with TradeOr’s margin call policy.
Nor does TradeOr guarantee, although all effort has been made to the contrary, that the Trading Platform and Associated Back Office and Broker Software Interfaces nor any other code or application including but not limited to the interface with TradeOr liquidity provider(s) or the interface with the escrow Account institution or other technology application that would come under the heading software, are error-free and would not lead to communications problems, computer software or hardware breakdowns, malfunctioning errors, and any and all problems or glitches associated with computer problems or any other technical cause or causes.
You acknowledge and agree that TradeOr provides Trading Platform and Associated Back Office and Broker Software Interfaces “as is,” without any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or other express or implied warranties.
We are dedicated to providing a fair and consistent service to everyone. We believe that everyone who contacts us has the right to be heard and understood, and also respected.
We believe that our staff has the same rights, and we must provide a safe working environment for our staff. We must also ensure the efficient and effective operation of our business so that we can provide a good service to everyone who is using our business.
We may decide to restrict access to our service where we consider someone’s actions or behavior are likely to have a negative effect on our staff or our work.
This policy sets out the kinds of actions and behavior that may have a negative effect, and what we will do in these circumstances. This policy applies to everyone who interacts or communicates with us, including clients, potential clients, affiliates, and users of our means of communication – email, chat, and telephone.
We recognize that some people may have difficulties in expressing themselves or communicating clearly, especially when anxious or upset. We also understand that some people may find it difficult to identify what impact their behavior might have on other people.
All our staff has the right not to be subjected to aggressive, offensive, or abusive actions, language or behavior, regardless of the circumstances. This means any actions or behavior that could cause staff to feel intimidated, threatened or offended. These include, but are not limited to – threats, physical violence, personal verbal abuse, derogatory remarks, and rudeness, whether made to the member of staff directly or elsewhere. Deliberately provocative or inflammatory statements and unsubstantiated allegations can also amount to abusive actions or behavior.
Violence can be defined in various ways – it also includes behavior or language, whether oral or written, that may cause staff to feel afraid, threatened or abused.
If someone makes unreasonable demands on us or our staff or is unreasonably persistent, that may have an impact on our ability to review the person’s complaint or the complaints of other people who are using the services. Some examples include the following: requesting responses within an unreasonable timescale; insisting on speaking to or corresponding with a particular member of staff, frequent phone calls, emails, or online chats; repeatedly changing the substance of the complaint or raising unrelated concerns.
Examples of unreasonable persistence include: continual refusal to accept that a decision has been made in relation to a complaint; insisting that we answer questions when we have done so or explained why we will not; persistent refusal to accept explanations relating to what we can or can’t do; sending emails to multiple members of staff; or repeatedly trying to revisit a case through our internal processes, once those processes have come to an end.
When we consider that a person’s actions or behavior are likely to have a negative effect, we will tell them why and we will give them the opportunity to modify their actions or behavior. If the actions or behavior continue, we will take steps to prevent or minimize the negative effects. Wherever possible, we will continue with our review of the person’s complaint. We will try to ensure that any action we take is the minimum required to protect our staff and to ensure that they can work effectively.
Our staff may either place a caller on hold or end the telephone call if the caller is aggressive, offensive or abusive, or is making unreasonable demands. The same approach will be used for online chats. Staff are accountable for their actions and are required to log all instances of when calls have been terminated, noting the reason(s) for ending the call. All telephone calls and online chats are recorded for service and training purposes.
It may be necessary to apply restrictions to someone’s contact with us. A decision to do this may be taken by any of our managers. Some of the options that we may consider are:
Read and file future emails and chat correspondence but acknowledge or respond to it only if the person is raising new information or making a new complaint,
Requesting a person to transfer any funds they own from their account, and subsequently close their account with us. Once the closure of the account has occurred, to restrict or block future contact from a person.
We will record any incidents which lead us to take action under this policy, and what action we have taken to address the issue.
Report the matter to the Police or appropriate governing body, or take legal action. In such cases, we may not give the person prior warning of taking that action.
Anyone who is unhappy with a decision we have made under this policy may submit a complaint to our email. We will consider it in line with our client policies in place at the given time.